Saturday, February 16, 2013

the Bloggers Lounge ; Spring 2013



The Bloggers Lounge ;  Spring 2013 

This is something very special that I have created along side the Color Pop clothing line that I made for my blogger friends. I know how hard it is to find nice places and what not to take photos, so I created a room solely for that purpose. It is free to use for ANYONE, and will be opening shortly. Please be sure to be respectful of each other when using my lounge, and to  not interfere with each other during your photo session. Violators will be tickled to death, then sentenced to banning of the region (yah, no more Depraved Nation for you! So don't be an ass) It will be changing with the season, so in the summer expect a beach house! <3

Dedicated to my bloggers <3

XoXo - Lexxii 

No comments:

Post a Comment